Having Second Thoughts About that Tattoo?
Many people experience the same thoughts! Thousands of people get tattoos every day and nearly one third of all people regret their tattoo(s). However, thanks to advancing laser technology, most tattoos can be removed without even the remanence of a scar!
Laser Technology for Tattoo Removal
The latest advances in laser technology are commonly used to significantly diminish the appearance of, or even completely remove, most tattoos. The laser light targets the ink particles of the tattoo and breaks them down into particles that are small enough to be naturally absorbed and processed by the body’s immune system. Approximately 95% of the ink particles are eliminated internally through your body, and the remaining 5% is processed out through blistering, scabbing or skin cell turnover following the laser treatments. This process generally takes several weeks for your body’s natural processes to eliminate all ink particles. Larger tattoos may require several treatments.